Important: Dear FG family, your well-being is of paramount importance to us. As a precautionary measure, all FG Exhibitions till 31st March have been called off. Stay safe.
Let's combat Coronavirus collectively! Here's a list of Do's and Dont's to be in mind:
- DO wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, several times a day.
- DO learn the symptoms, which are similar to flu. Fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.
- DO seek help early if you have a fever, cough, and a hard time breathing.
- DO reconsider travel to the affected countries, unless absolutely necessary.
- DO cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or a tissue, and dispose of the tissue immediately in a covered bin.
- DON'T touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- DON’T travel if you have a fever. Avoid exerting yourself if you feel unwell.
- DON’T panic. At this point, public health officials still say the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 is low. Taking proper precautions is a good idea!
- DON’T hang out with your family or pets if you suspect you have the virus.
- DON’T reach for antibiotics. Antibiotics work only on illnesses caused by bacteria, and not on viruses.
Stay safe. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. We urge you not to panic; let's overcome this with a concerted effort.
This too, shall pass.